We had our road show gazebo up yesterday and took lots of artefacts to the centre of Lincoln for people to handle and talk to us about. We talked to hundreds of people and answered some thoughtful and interesting questions about archaeology (or at least tried to!). Kids played an object matching game and made pots out of play dough. It was a very hot day so a really big thank you to everyone that helped.
- Hi, although this project is sadly over please follow me @ZoeTomlinson2 and find out about my great new community arch job @ErmineStreetDig Tweeted at: 2 years ago
- End of an era! The finds from the Open Lab Project deposited. Well done everyone. http://t.co/Gm0ToUQ6Bw Tweeted at: 2 years ago
- Great session yesterday helping children to write archaeology reports. Anyone who has ever written one knows it isn't easy! They did good! Tweeted at: 2 years ago
- RT @periodwardrobe: ‘Tell Them of Us’ – New Film Trailer #WWI wp.me/p58o1z-4c Tweeted at: 2 years ago
- Welcome to all our new followers, from my office window @BGULincoln I can see the Red Arrows making patterns in the sky! @rafredarrows. Tweeted at: 2 years ago
- Always good when a volunteer brings freshly made coffee & walnut cake! Getting finds ready for the archive was a dream of fluffy sponge! Tweeted at: 2 years ago